Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i hate the fucking olympics (day 8 open thread)

but at least i found out towards the end of the round robin round that you can watch embattled former US skip debbie mccormackrhymeswithsucksdick live--on your computer, over the interwebs. just go down to the LIVE! video shit on the right rail.

of course, being cursed with the worst US women's curling team ever has at least allowed me the excruciating joy of watching them on live TV as they flounder on the sheet, a beached, bleating seal, letting their competitors slowly bite huge chunks out of them--before their competitors spit out said chunks, because they taste like fat fucking loser.

yeah.

however, for those of you not cursed with having the US team, i guess it could be cool to watch every other match--LIVE. here's the link.

discuss...

10 comments:

The Ледоруб (The Ice Ax?) said...

That's poetry!

"…as they flounder on the sheet, a beached, bleating seal, letting their competitors slowly bite huge chunks out of them…"


Well done, sir. Браво!

girthy said...

I too found this post particularly poetic, though my favorite part is: "...a beached, bleating seal, letting their competitors slowly bite huge chunks out of them--before their competitors spit out said chunks, because they taste like fat fucking loser.

Bravo!

girthy said...

And evidently Girthy forgot to log out of my computer.

girthy said...

I'm in my mid-30's and wear underoos!

girthy said...

My mommy says I'm special. But really I'm just a large asshole.

girthy said...

My sister is the coolest chick ever. Seriously. She's just awesome... way more awesome than I'll ever be. I hope one day I can be as cool as her, but I know that'll probably never happen.

girthy said...

I mean, even her curling team is kicking my team's ass. That's right; I can't even beat her in a woman's curling pool.

girthy said...

Also, I shit on walls.

the duke of confusion said...

wow

The Ледоруб (The Ice Ax?) said...

No, excuse me. Those last few comments were poetry. Chenqui.